Privacy and Cookies
According to the above-mentioned norm, the processing will be shaped around the principles of accuracy, legitimacy, transparency and protection of privacy. The consent to the processing of personal data is optional. However, its eventual rejection will not allow the user to access the services offered by the Website.
Data processing Holder
The Data processing Holder is Cappelli Identity Design S.r.l with its registered office in Rome, Via Sestio Calvino 149, VAT identification number 10148031007 (hereinafter referred to as Cappelli Design), in the person of its legal representative Emanuele Cappelli, who is also responsible for the processing.
Some personal data processing may be undertaken by certain activities or parts thereof to pursue the purposes of the Policy. In that case, the third parties will operate as Autonomous Controllers or external Data Processors. Cappelli Design, where appropriate, will impart operating instructions to Controllers or Data Processors, with specific reference to the adoption of the minimum safety measures in order to ensure confidentiality and personal data protection.
The aforementioned third parties are mainly consulting companies or other specifically appointed entities authorized to take part in the services offered by the Website or manage/implement steps or activities of the project itself.
Types of Data
Data collected by the Website or third parties include:
- Browsing and usage Data.
- Name, Surname, Gender, Date of Birth, Phone Number, Address.
- Username, Email, Password.
- Company Name, Tax Code, VAT Number, Occupation, Fax Number.
- Province, Country, Nation, Geographical position.
The collection of additional personal data may be indicated elsewhere in these terms and conditions or through of informative texts displayed together with the collection of the Data.
Browsing the Website implies the automatic acceptance of its Cookies Policy. Failure by the User to provide certain Personal Data may prevent this Website from providing its services. The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing Cappelli Design from any liability to third parties and from the obligation to carry out prior verification.
Method, place and timing of data processing
Method of data processing
The Holder processes the data by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data.
The data treatment is made through computer facilities with organizational arrangements and with correlated logics tightly to the suitable finalities. In addition to the Holder, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of agents involved in the organization of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal staff, system administrators) or external subjects (third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies). External parties may also be appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller.
An updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating office and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
For any further information, the Holder can be contacted by the certified e-mail box of Cappelli Identity Design.
The Data are kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request the Data Controller for their suspension or removal.
Purposes of data processing
The User’s Data are collected by Cappelli Design in order to enable the Website to supply its services as described in these terms and conditions, and for the following purposes:
- Social Apps.
- Statistics and Market Surveys.
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
- Registration and authentication.
- Management of payments.
- Contact the User and handle any possible complaints.
- Comment content.
- Displaying advertisements and promotional contents.
The kinds of Personal Data used for each purpose are given in the specific sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
The Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Mailing List and Newsletter (this Website)
By registering with the Website contact form, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Site may be transmitted.
Personal Data collected: Surname, Cookies, Browsing and usage Data, Email, Nation, Name, Province and Country.
Payment processing services enable this Website to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. In order to ensure better security, the Website entrusts payment processing services to financial intermediaries indicated to the User from time to time. Such intermediaries manage such payment processing services with only the information necessary for the provision of the service.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
These services allow interaction with social networks and external platforms directly from the pages of the Website. The interaction and information obtained from this Website are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relative to each social network.
In the event that there is a service to interact with social networks installed, it is possible that this service will record traffic for the pages on which it is installed, even if the user is not using the service.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google).
Google Analytics is a web analysis tool provided by Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google employs Personal Data to record information about the page a User has seen, to write reports and share them with other services provided by Google.
Display content from external platforms.
These services allow the User to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them. If one of these services is installed, it may collect Browsing and usage Data in the pages where it is installed, even if the Users do not actively use the service.
YouTube Video (Google).
Additional Information regarding Processing
Defense in Judicial Proceedings.
The Personal Data of the User may be used for defense by the Controller in judicial proceedings or preliminary stages prior to their possible initiation, against abuses in the use thereof or related services by the User. The User is aware that the Controller may be requested to disclose their Personal Data to public authorities.
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time at their contact information.
How to exercise the rights of the Users
The Data Subjects have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation from the Controller of the existence or non-existence of the data concerned and to be informed of its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request it to be integrated, updated, corrected, blocked or transformed into an anonymous form, as well as to oppose the processing of this data for legitimate reasons. Such requests should be addressed to the Data processing Holder.
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To know if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or data).
Personal Data means any information relating to natural persons allowing the unique identification, whether direct or indirect, of the person concerned, through reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Usage Data are all data collected automatically by the Website (or by third-party applications that the Website uses) including IP address, domain names of the devices used to access the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of request, the method used to deliver the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and operating system used by guests, the time span of the visits (i.e. time spent on each page), the details about the track on the Website, with specific reference to the sequence of the pages the User has visited and the parameters regarding the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual who uses this Website, who must coincide with the involved or be approved by that State and whose Personal Data are being processed.
The natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Controller (or Controller).
Data processing Holder (or Holder).
The natural or legal person, public administration or any other agency, association or entity, even together with another Holder, responsible for the decisions regarding the purpose, means and instruments used for data processing, including data protection, in relation to the functioning and use of the Website. The Data processing Holder, unless otherwise specified, is the Website owner.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
The natural or legal person, public administration or any other agency, association or entity involved in the activities on the Website, presenting the Users with their own projects.
Rights of access to Personal Data.
Data Subjects shall have the right to access their data at any time and exert all the other rights recognized by Art. 7 of the Data Protection Code by contacting the Data processing Holder mentioned above. Similarly, Data Subjects are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, even if not yet registered, and to receive communication of such data in intelligible form.
Data Subjects shall have the right to obtain information about:
- The origin of the Personal Data;
- The purpose and means of data processing;
- The logic applied in the event that electronic equipment is used to handle such information;
- The identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Art. 5.2;
- the subjects or subject categories that the personal data can be transmitted to, or may become acquainted because they are delegates, responsible, or representative in the State territory.
Data Subjects shall have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when having such interest, complementing of data;
- that data processed in violation of the law may be deleted, made anonymous, or blocked, including the ones which do not require to be stored according to the purposes they have been collected and processed for;
- the declaration that all operations relating to letters a) and b) have been disclosed including their content, to those to whom data had been communicated or disclosed, except when this obligation proves to be impossible or involves the use of means obviously disproportionate in terms of the right being safeguarded.
Data Subjects shall have the right to deny wholly or partly:
- consent to the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent with the data gathering purposes;
- consent to the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons, provided for the purposes of making sales, sending promotional material and performing market research.
To exercise the rights referred to in the Art. 7 of the Data Protection Code, the Data Subject may contact Cappelli Identity Design S.r.l. in accordance to the procedures laid down in the Art. 9 of the same Code, by registered letter with return receipt, addressed:
CAPPELLI IDENTITY DESIGN SRL
To the kind attention of Data Processing Holder
Via Emanuele Filiberto, 271
00185 Rome (Italy)
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or on the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you and to remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.